What our customers say
I have to say thank you so much for you kind arranged Tibet and Xi'An tour for us especially guide (Angela) in Xi'An also Danzeng not bad as well.
Tibet is absolutely fantastic, fully natural, monasteries, places, and people. We have a wonderful trip, if someone ask us to recommend the tour agency to Tibet, you are the first person from us.
Finally, our trip was a complete success and happiness.
If we have a chance we will be back to Tibet again in any season.
Have a nice day and best regards,
Phuvis & Friends
October 26, 2016
my answers in red below, feel free to use it and the photo for the website.
1. Was your travel consultant of our company fast enough to answer your E-mail and patient enough to answer your questions?
2. How was your tour? Are you satisfied with the tour we arranged for you ?
Satisfied with the tour but could do with one less monastery visit and perhaps a visit of attraction just out of Lhasa
3. Do you have any suggestions on improving our services?
Overall satisfied, except that the vehicle that was ferrying us on day 3 and 4 had a faulty child lock, we cannot open the door from inside and that could be very dangerous in an accident.
Would recommend and use this tour agent again for my next tibet visit in future :)
Thanks and Regards,
October 26, 2016
Many thanks for organizing this tour. Everything was well organized and I liked your service.
In order to maintain and keep on improving our service, could you please fill out the following form about our service after your whole Lhasa& Namtso tour with us?
1.How about your tour arrangements?
- They were good.
2.Are you willing to recommend our service to those who would like to come to China ?
- yes, if somebody asks me.
3. Your general opinion on us?
- you did a good job.
4. What will be your suggestions regarding how to improve our services?
- Some permits/tickets were quite late which made me nervous - but maybe I'm just not used to this shortterm-arrangeements.
5. Do you plan to write (or have already written) a travelogue or a story to share with your friends? Would you like to share it with us and our clients? We would be happy to publish it on our website. Photos often tell more than words and we would appreciate if you share some of them with us.
No, I can't do so.
6. Frankly, our company can also provide online the whole China travel services, I hope we have chance to serve you again!
- ok. Maybe next time...
October 25, 2016
I'm fine and comeback home safely.
I am satisfied with your service also the guide Penny and Dunzhu so nice with the driver too.
Hope you have a lovely day too.
October 22, 2015
Thank you very much for your message. I am already back in Prague, in the middle of my working duties (which accumulated in course of my absence).
I arrived to Lhasa on Tuesday 22 September afternoon and I was rather worried when I saw that nobody could await for me at the platform of the railway station. Therefore it was a big relief for me when, already outside the railway station, I found that Lo-tse, our local guide was waiting for me couple meters away. Then, everything went smooth, he was a thoroughly-informed guide and advisor. At the beginning, I was rather worried whether I am not too old for such a sudden jump into high altitudes of Lhasa and basecamp of Mt. Everest (few weeks before my arrival to Tibet, I was seventy), but the programme of the tour was so carefully prepared that I had not felt any health difficulties. I would greatly appreciate if you, or somebody else from your travel agency, could express to Lo-tse our sincere thanks (not only that of mine, but also of all other members of our travel group). Obviously, you choose very carefully all your local guides, because I incidentally met a guide of another group, whose name was Dickie and, as I learned from members of this group, she was similarly attentive and helpful as Lo-tse. Unfortunately, I lost her e-mail address. Could you send it to me, if you know her?
The highlight of our trip was not only sunrise on Mt. Everest, but also visits to all monasteries in Lhasa and beyond the capital. Nevertheless, I can say that each detail of my sojourn in Tibet was very interesting and I will never be sorry for money which I spent for traveling to this beautiful country.
October 19, 2015
Have a question? Get answers from our travel experts soon!
- Your Question:
- Your Name:
- Your Email: