What our customers say
Sorry about the late reply. I have been busy since I got back.
1. How about your tour arrangements? - The arrangements were good, I like the flexibility of the small group.
2. Are you willing to recommend our service to those who would like to come to Tibet ? - Yes
3. Your general opinion on us? - Excellent
4. What will be your suggestions regarding how to improve our services? - Better communication between the guide and the office, the guide seemed to know very few about the guests' individual travel arrangements and everyone's itinerary.
Jan 12, 2014
I spoke to Delia and she enjoyed her time with Tibet Discovery in Lhasa. And was very appreciative of the help received from your agent in Beijing. Who assisted her to the station and helped her find her train to Lhasa. (what was his name? so that I can post a great review on Trip Advisor)
Jan 8, 2014
The tour went pretty well, thanks again for your help in arranging tour services / hotel accommodations, applying for the permits and confirming the payments. Tour arrangements for Lhasa, Shigatse were as explained in your tour itinerary, and satisfactory. Also, the free upgrade to St. Regis was the most excellent surprise for the tour arrangements. Thank you!
Nov 18, 2013
This is Jack Lankhorst and you put together a great Tibet tour for us a couple of months ago with Lhakdon (spelling?) as our guide.
I have a few questions:
1. I would like to visit Tibet again in April or May. Could you suggest the best time to visit during that time of the year? There will be four of us.
2. I really enjoyed the hotel we stayed in. Would it be possible to stay there again?
3. And, can we have the same guide?
Thank you for your help,
Oct 31, 2013
When I was looking for a 7 day tour of Tibet that included the train journey from Chengdu to Lhasa I came cross www.tibetdiscovery.com and selected a tour that suited my requirements. When I took this information to my travel agent so she could organise this tour in conjunction with a 14 day tour of another company, she informed me that they do not deal with this particular travel agent, but that she could find something similar for me. The tour she came up with was much more expensive so I decided to deal with www.tibetdiscovery.com myself. After making contact and after a number of e-mails had passed between us, I was satisfied that everything was to my requirements and using PayPal, settled my account. After my 14 day tour with the other company was over, I visited the office of the Tibetdiscovery travel agent in Chengdu to settle the rest of the account and I was warmly welcomed by the friendly staff at their office. Ian in particular was very helpful in every respect and I left the office confident that everything would work our just fine and it did!
I can highly recommend this company and I wish it all the success it deserves.
John Kamm, Australia.
Oct 1, 2013
Have a question? Get answers from our travel experts soon!
- Your Question:
- Your Name:
- Your Email: