What our customers say
Because my son was so sick in Tibet unfortunately the tour was spoilt. That is no fault of yours, of course. I thought the service was very good and Chime our guide extremely nice and particularly helpful when she came to the hospital with us and drove us back to the hotel afterwards. The car was very comfortable and the driver also very nice. We couldn’t go to all the attractions but they were very interesting. My only disappointment is that we didn’t drive out of the city and see some of the wonderful scenery that is in the area and I think a half day drive with a picnic lunch or similar would have been really good option. The hotel was also very comfortable.
April 14, 2014
Sorry about the late reply. I have been busy since I got back.
1. How about your tour arrangements? - The arrangements were good, I like the flexibility of the small group.
2. Are you willing to recommend our service to those who would like to come to Tibet ? - Yes
3. Your general opinion on us? - Excellent
4. What will be your suggestions regarding how to improve our services? - Better communication between the guide and the office, the guide seemed to know very few about the guests' individual travel arrangements and everyone's itinerary.
Jan 12, 2014
I spoke to Delia and she enjoyed her time with Tibet Discovery in Lhasa. And was very appreciative of the help received from your agent in Beijing. Who assisted her to the station and helped her find her train to Lhasa. (what was his name? so that I can post a great review on Trip Advisor)
Jan 8, 2014
The tour went pretty well, thanks again for your help in arranging tour services / hotel accommodations, applying for the permits and confirming the payments. Tour arrangements for Lhasa, Shigatse were as explained in your tour itinerary, and satisfactory. Also, the free upgrade to St. Regis was the most excellent surprise for the tour arrangements. Thank you!
Nov 18, 2013
This is Jack Lankhorst and you put together a great Tibet tour for us a couple of months ago with Lhakdon (spelling?) as our guide.
I have a few questions:
1. I would like to visit Tibet again in April or May. Could you suggest the best time to visit during that time of the year? There will be four of us.
2. I really enjoyed the hotel we stayed in. Would it be possible to stay there again?
3. And, can we have the same guide?
Thank you for your help,
Oct 31, 2013
Have a question? Get answers from our travel experts soon!
- Your Question:
- Your Name:
- Your Email: