What our customers say
Feedbacks are as follows
1. The travel consultant Wendy was very reliable and fast answering my question thru email. Wendy was very knowledgeable and I was glad I had her as my travel consultant.
2. The Tibet tour was the best times in my life. My daughter and I experienced everything that we hoped for.
Mt. Everest and Mt. Kailash were the most beautiful places in the world we have visited. he tour guides , especially Soman and Ltoshe were the best. They are so experienced in everything about Tibet and they took special care for all of us. I am so grateful for them.
Everything about the tour was glorious. Thank you for the wonderful experience and I will recommend Tibet Discoveries to everyone who wants to experience the best and challenging time of their life. Please find some of my pictures which I treasure. Thank you for the wonderful experience in Tibet!!!
Everything was perfect as expected. I would not change a thing about my trip.
The following pictures were shared by Silvia Viteri.
Silvia Viteri has a memorable journey in Tibet
August 14, 2016
Thank you for your good wishes. It was an excellent time in Beijing! It's a great hotel with a fantastic breakfast.
Our trip to China is over and we leave with great memories. Thank you for all of your help. I'll let you know about what kind of trip my group will be interested in for next summer in the coming months.
Be well and thank you,
August 6, 2016
Every tour was fantastic. However I have a few notes:
1) Xian is perfect for a full day (two at most).The show offered (Tang Dinasty... not very good)
2) Luoyang + DaFeng =INCREDIBLE (Shaolin Temple + Longmen Grotto was unbelievable) The show offered: Zen Ritual is AMAZING! One of the biggest productions Ive ever seen,
3) Beijing was Ok. The Great Wall (from the mountain) is certainly spectacular! Not crowded at all at the sights are very good. The shows offered were very "touristic" (good, but not over the top)
4) Lhasa is really something spectacular. We would like to have some options for the night (a show perhaps).
Regarding to tour guides
Tashi (Lhasa) - Tashi is super good. He´s one of the most experienced tour guides I’ve ever met. His knowledge about Tibet is truly amazing. Also very patient.
Angela (Xian). She’s a fine tour guide, very attentive and very careful regarding to information she gave us.
Snow (Luoyang). A very friendly guide! And funny too! We had a great time with her.
I really want to congratulate you of course, for all the arrangements made for this trip!
Where can I share my opinion of Chinadiscovery? Trip advisor?
August 3, 2016
We are very happy of your tour and my family and other friends left to Dhaka.
My son was enjoying ship trip and he was making fun with crow of sheep specially. Julia was so happy. I will make plan to visit again with my family members
The following pictures were shared by Hassan Siddiqui.
Hassan Siddiqui's Family visited Beijing
July 25, 2016
Thank you so much for your patience. We are now back and rested.
I will be very happy to give you the feedback you have asked for. Please use the photos and comments on your website.
1. We have had a great experience with the travel consultants from China discovery. We started off working with Olivia, who was always very patient with all my million queries. She was quick to revert to my mails and very helpful in giving my itinerary the shape I was looking for. When she went on leave, Wendy came on board to see us through the final leg of finalizing our tour and executing it. She managed to do a fabulous job with it. Wendy would revert to all my questions (and I had a lot of them) with speed, flexibility and clarity. Very impressive team of travel consultants.
2. The tour was all that we had imagined it would be. Everything worked like clockwork. The guides were always where they were supposed to be and were all knowledgable with a good command over English. Special mention to Lucia in Xi'an who made us feel very comfortable and was an excellent guide.
The vehicles used all throughout the tour were clean and very comfortable. The drivers were professional and drove carefully.
The choice of restaurants for lunch were really good for the most part and the food was really tasty. We got to experience Chinese food from different parts of the country through these lunches. We had only one not so good experience, which was at the restaurant at the Bund in Shanghai. Though the location was really good, the restaurant was hot (AC didn't seem to work) and the food was average.
Overall, the tour was great. And what really touched us was the thoughtfulness of the travel company. My daughter's 12th birthday started with a beautiful bouquet of flowers given to her by the guide on behalf of the company. My son got a panda bear toy for his 6th birthday, which was such a lovely gesture. We really appreciated it and it will serve as a special reminder of our trip to China.
3. There is not much that I can suggest to improve the service or the execution of the tour. It was near to perfect.
I would like to complement the travel team at China Discovery for our memorable trip to China. We will cherish all our days spent there for the rest of our lives. And we will definitely be recommending you to our friends and family.
And next time we come to China, we will be using your services again. Thank you once again.
Am attaching some pics from our holiday.
The following pictures were shared by Sanhya Varma.
Sandhya Varma's Family Visited Great Wall
Sandhya Varma's Family Visited Yangtze River
July 18, 2016
Have a question? Get answers from our travel experts soon!
- Your Question:
- Your Name:
- Your Email: