What our customers say
The Tibet tour was great, I really enjoyed it and have no complaints. If there are any websites that you would like me to write a review for Tibet Discovery, then I would be more than happy to give you an outstanding review.
I'll send you some pictures next week.
Thanks for everything,
May 22, 2015
Just wanted to say thank you for organising our trip to Tibet and the cruise. It all went really well and we had a fantastic time.
One small bit of feedback - the tour guide in Tibet was a very nice
gentleman, but he was a bit difficult to understand sometimes as
his tibrtian accent was very strong.
But that other then that everything went really well.
thanks again for all your help.
May 17, 2015
I'm great and my Tibet tour was wonderfull. Actually I'm blessed that EBC closed because my equipment not suitable for Everest which just know when I touch down Lhasa. First time I'm disappointed but I reliaze that God know the best ????.
1. How about your tour arrangements ?
Very good. Even that change because of the earthquake, Laosang still can make the good re-planning.
2. Are you willing to recommend our service those who would like to come to Tibet ?
Already. Maybe next year same month same date I'll come again to Tibet together with my friends and I'll contact you for sure.
3. Your general opinion on us?
Good travel agency and Ian you're a very good, nice, patient from the first time I email you.
4. What will be your suggestions regarding how to improve our services?
Nothing for now. Everything so good. Maybe next if I remember a thing hahaha.
Dekang Hotel is a wonderfull hotel which there're very clean, warm, and complete with helpfull reception and smile everywhere. For 3 stars hotel really you can't ask more. It's already beyond the hotel class.
Laosang as a tour guide also doing his job perfectly. Want ask him again if I came back next year.
Traveller Blog ? Sorry I never write something like that. I'm talkative person type. ????
But if I write it, I'll share with you.
Finally, I already entrusting your Tenun Ikat and Batik to Laosang.
Thank you very very much.
April 29, 2015
My wife and I appreciate ?the refund of $2,880 and feel it is fair, given the circumstances. We will be sharing with others how well we have been treated by you and Tibet Discovery and hope to work with you agian soon. In the meantime we will continue to pray for the people of Nepal.
April 29, 2015
After Tibet, we stayed in Hong Kong for two nights. We got back to the USA on April 24.
We had a wonderful time in Lhasa thanks in large part to you. Here is my specific feedback to your three questions:
1. Your service was excellent. You were very responsive to all of my questions and concerns. You not only provided us with a detailed itinerary but you were able to adjust the itinerary and accommodations based on my particular needs. We also appreciate your willingness to meet us at our Chengdu hotel to give us the Tibet travel permit and answer any last minute questions. After all of the email exchanges, it was nice to actually meet the person behind the emails. Thank you for such great service!
2. Our tour guide in Lhasa was enthusiastic and knowledgeable of Tibetan culture, but his English skills were limited. We had a very difficult time understanding him because of his poor pronunciation. His English should improve with more experience interacting with English-speaking clients.
3. We enjoyed all sites visited in Lhasa, which included the Potala Palace, Joking Temple, Drepung Monastery and Sera Monastery. They are obviously must-see sights in Lhasa, and we are glad that we had the opportunity to spend time at each site. We also liked the Gang-gyan Lhasa Hotel (thank you for upgrading us to better rooms), but the service and breakfast food at the hotel were not good.
I hope that this feedback helps your company. Now that we have a 10-year China visa, we plan to come back to China many times and would definitely use your company for our touring needs.
Again thanks for your help on this trip, and we wish you the best of success in your career.
April 27, 2015
Have a question? Get answers from our travel experts soon!
- Your Question:
- Your Name:
- Your Email: