What our customers say
离开拉萨那天，送走老公女儿后去，我在八廊街一时兴起，买了一块地毯（20.8 公斤）. 在拉萨机场因为身上人民币不够付超重费用，只好给导演洛桑打了求救电话。马上拉萨旅行社张燕醇 女士就给我回了电话，让我放心登机。 第二天李林波经理去拉萨机场把地毯取了回来，直接寄出来啦.
July 10, 2016
We have had a fantastic time in Tibet!
The sights we visited in Lhasa were very impressive. For many years I wanted to see the Potala Palace, and yes it is amazing! We are also glad that we have chosen St.-Regis hotel to stay in hasa because it is very pleasant to know that after each trip there will be an oasis of peace and a good bed for a good night’s sleep. Especially after visiting Namtso lake, it was quite hard during the nightbecause of the high altitude and the cold. But it was worth it!
We visited a lot of monasteries but it has never bored us:
- We visited Trurphu Monastery in the snow!
- In Samye Monastery we were fortunate to be able to experience a special ceremony because of the visit of an important Lama.
- From the Nunnery in Chimpuk at the base of the hill it was a challenge for us to reach the original meditation cave of Guru Rinpoche. But through the constant encouragement of our lovely guide Dhokar and our responsible driver we achieved!
- At Kubum Monastery we were able to see a large Thangka of Shakyamuni Buddha hanging on the wall.
- In Tashilumpo Monastery we were lucky to see the monks making huge amounts of butter and tsampa sculptures for a festival. And last but not least, one of the highlights was the visit to Mt; Everest Base Camp and to glance at the very rooftop of the world!
On the way back to Lhasa our driver stopped in a village because he heard something about a horse race, and yes after some hours we were rewarded, 20 farmers in colourful traditional costumes arrived on horseback and showed their special riding skills. This was an unexpected surprise which resulted in some beautiful pictures!
So we want to thank you all, and specially our guide Dhokar an driver, for the good care and the lovely time we spent together.
Thanks and best regards,
Petra & Kurt
July 7, 2016
Thank you very much for the excellent arrangements.
I have really enjoyed my time in Beijing and Lhasa.
MS Echo , Mr. Luo Sang and drivers were very helpful and nice.
The hotel in Lhasa was excellent.
Thank you very much.
June 29, 2016
Good to hear from you. Yes, I'm still in China - visiting a Chinese friend in Beijing. And back to Shanghai tomorrow. I really enjoyed Tibet, and had no problems with the altitude.
June 23, 2016
Great to hear from you after trip !
Tour was great in all aspects (with some minor "on road" issues related to itinerary and hotels infrastructure).
1. My travel consultant Cathy was one of the best. She was fast, descriptive and really really helpful. She did her best and even one step further. It was pleasure to communicate with her in every aspect of tour preparation, dealing with actual and possible issues. I was my best tour adviser experience.
2. My tour guide Danni did very well. If issue resolution was in his power, he did it fast and in a best way for me. From my point of view, some time, he did even more than it would normally require from tour guide. I would say in general all guides I met during my trip in Tibet took great care of their customers, I was really pleased.
3. I have already recommended your company to my friends for their trips in Tibet. I was really satisfied with service level, trip preparation and guidance along the way.
You can put my feedback on your website under my first name, if you don't mind.
Please find attached a few photos from my trip.
The following pictures were shared by Lone Skriver.
Sergey's Family visited Tibet
June 26, 2016
Have a question? Get answers from our travel experts soon!
- Your Question:
- Your Name:
- Your Email: