What our customers say
Good to hear from you. Yes, I'm still in China - visiting a Chinese friend in Beijing. And back to Shanghai tomorrow. I really enjoyed Tibet, and had no problems with the altitude.
June 23, 2016
Great to hear from you after trip !
Tour was great in all aspects (with some minor "on road" issues related to itinerary and hotels infrastructure).
1. My travel consultant Cathy was one of the best. She was fast, descriptive and really really helpful. She did her best and even one step further. It was pleasure to communicate with her in every aspect of tour preparation, dealing with actual and possible issues. I was my best tour adviser experience.
2. My tour guide Danni did very well. If issue resolution was in his power, he did it fast and in a best way for me. From my point of view, some time, he did even more than it would normally require from tour guide. I would say in general all guides I met during my trip in Tibet took great care of their customers, I was really pleased.
3. I have already recommended your company to my friends for their trips in Tibet. I was really satisfied with service level, trip preparation and guidance along the way.
You can put my feedback on your website under my first name, if you don't mind.
Please find attached a few photos from my trip.
The following pictures were shared by Lone Skriver.
Sergey's Family visited Tibet
June 26, 2016
We arrived safely back home yesterday. Our entire trip was nothing short of amazing. We loved every minute. Always felt safe and well cared for.
Is Yangtze River Cruise and China Discovery the same company?
Angela was amazing.....our favorite. Jimmy was great, too.
I will try to send pictures when they are downloaded
Thanks for all your help
June 27, 2016
It was a busy day at work after such a long vacation. I didn't even have time to breathe.
We did share our beautiful pictures and emotions on facebook day by day during our journey, and off course with mentioning about about you and your great supporting.
1. The tour was arranged very well. We felt comfortable and happy all the time.
- The Guide - Mr. Dhargye have a good knowledge about Tibet history and Buddhism, speak English fluently as well. He just need to improve his photo taking skill, lol.
- The Driver is skillful and funny on the way.
Both the Guide and Driver are very helpful.
- Accommodations was ok as we only stay at night.
- Pick up services was excellent for all: Vehicles, Guides and timing. They are very helpful and we was happy with the services.
2. Yes, we did recommend your services to our friends who are planning a trip to Tibet/China after watching out journey. After all, i'll recommend you on tripadvisor also.
3,4. Lower the cost!!! Beside, we are happy that our trip was arranged by professional like you and your office.
5. I'm writing a travelogue with a lot of photos but I feel too lazy right now to translate into English.
6. We are planning to visit Nine Villages Valley in Autumn, I'll contact you when time comes.
Thank and best regards
Nguyen Bang Viet
June 22, 2016
June 21, 2016
Have a question? Get answers from our travel experts soon!
- Your Question:
- Your Name:
- Your Email: