What our customers say
Thank you for your email.
It was a wonderful & memorable tour. Thank you so much!
Below is my Feedbacks.
Cathy always gave very fast response.
The tour guides during my whole tour is excellent & very helpful.
Here's some photos. Thank you & have a great day!
Thanks & Best Regards,
The following pictures were shared by Maria.
Maria's happy memory in Tibet
August 16, 2016
Feedbacks are as follows
1. The travel consultant Wendy was very reliable and fast answering my question thru email. Wendy was very knowledgeable and I was glad I had her as my travel consultant.
2. The Tibet tour was the best times in my life. My daughter and I experienced everything that we hoped for.
Mt. Everest and Mt. Kailash were the most beautiful places in the world we have visited. he tour guides , especially Soman and Ltoshe were the best. They are so experienced in everything about Tibet and they took special care for all of us. I am so grateful for them.
Everything about the tour was glorious. Thank you for the wonderful experience and I will recommend Tibet Discoveries to everyone who wants to experience the best and challenging time of their life. Please find some of my pictures which I treasure. Thank you for the wonderful experience in Tibet!!!
Everything was perfect as expected. I would not change a thing about my trip.
The following pictures were shared by Silvia Viteri.
Silvia Viteri has a memorable journey in Tibet
August 14, 2016
Thank you for your good wishes. It was an excellent time in Beijing! It's a great hotel with a fantastic breakfast.
Our trip to China is over and we leave with great memories. Thank you for all of your help. I'll let you know about what kind of trip my group will be interested in for next summer in the coming months.
Be well and thank you,
August 6, 2016
Every tour was fantastic. However I have a few notes:
1) Xian is perfect for a full day (two at most).The show offered (Tang Dinasty... not very good)
2) Luoyang + DaFeng =INCREDIBLE (Shaolin Temple + Longmen Grotto was unbelievable) The show offered: Zen Ritual is AMAZING! One of the biggest productions Ive ever seen,
3) Beijing was Ok. The Great Wall (from the mountain) is certainly spectacular! Not crowded at all at the sights are very good. The shows offered were very "touristic" (good, but not over the top)
4) Lhasa is really something spectacular. We would like to have some options for the night (a show perhaps).
Regarding to tour guides
Tashi (Lhasa) - Tashi is super good. He´s one of the most experienced tour guides I’ve ever met. His knowledge about Tibet is truly amazing. Also very patient.
Angela (Xian). She’s a fine tour guide, very attentive and very careful regarding to information she gave us.
Snow (Luoyang). A very friendly guide! And funny too! We had a great time with her.
I really want to congratulate you of course, for all the arrangements made for this trip!
Where can I share my opinion of Chinadiscovery? Trip advisor?
August 3, 2016
We are very happy of your tour and my family and other friends left to Dhaka.
My son was enjoying ship trip and he was making fun with crow of sheep specially. Julia was so happy. I will make plan to visit again with my family members
The following pictures were shared by Hassan Siddiqui.
Hassan Siddiqui's Family visited Beijing
July 25, 2016
Have a question? Get answers from our travel experts soon!
- Your Question:
- Your Name:
- Your Email: