What our customers say
Thank you so much for your patience. We are now back and rested.
I will be very happy to give you the feedback you have asked for. Please use the photos and comments on your website.
1. We have had a great experience with the travel consultants from China discovery. We started off working with Olivia, who was always very patient with all my million queries. She was quick to revert to my mails and very helpful in giving my itinerary the shape I was looking for. When she went on leave, Wendy came on board to see us through the final leg of finalizing our tour and executing it. She managed to do a fabulous job with it. Wendy would revert to all my questions (and I had a lot of them) with speed, flexibility and clarity. Very impressive team of travel consultants.
2. The tour was all that we had imagined it would be. Everything worked like clockwork. The guides were always where they were supposed to be and were all knowledgable with a good command over English. Special mention to Lucia in Xi'an who made us feel very comfortable and was an excellent guide.
The vehicles used all throughout the tour were clean and very comfortable. The drivers were professional and drove carefully.
The choice of restaurants for lunch were really good for the most part and the food was really tasty. We got to experience Chinese food from different parts of the country through these lunches. We had only one not so good experience, which was at the restaurant at the Bund in Shanghai. Though the location was really good, the restaurant was hot (AC didn't seem to work) and the food was average.
Overall, the tour was great. And what really touched us was the thoughtfulness of the travel company. My daughter's 12th birthday started with a beautiful bouquet of flowers given to her by the guide on behalf of the company. My son got a panda bear toy for his 6th birthday, which was such a lovely gesture. We really appreciated it and it will serve as a special reminder of our trip to China.
3. There is not much that I can suggest to improve the service or the execution of the tour. It was near to perfect.
I would like to complement the travel team at China Discovery for our memorable trip to China. We will cherish all our days spent there for the rest of our lives. And we will definitely be recommending you to our friends and family.
And next time we come to China, we will be using your services again. Thank you once again.
Am attaching some pics from our holiday.
The following pictures were shared by Sanhya Varma.
Sandhya Varma's Family Visited Great Wall
Sandhya Varma's Family Visited Yangtze River
July 18, 2016
Nice to hear from you.
Yes we are back to our home towns and as soon as we got back , we got busy with business and all regular activities of life !
The Tibet tour was a memorable lifetime experience and we would like to thank you and Tibet Discovery for the excellent tour management from start to end.
Itinerary was great. The services at the Hotels were fine .
We would like to complement the tour guides Mr. Purbu, Mr. Nima for their efficiency, involvement and dedication. Special complements for to Mr Bhuchung who drove us for a week in Tibet. He has been absolutely punctual, has put up some real hard work and has shown exemplary driving skills in the difficult terrain.
The bottom-line is that we are all delighted with the tour management!
I may perhaps write more about the tour whenever I can find some free time.
Thanking you once again,
July 15, 2016
离开拉萨那天，送走老公女儿后去，我在八廊街一时兴起，买了一块地毯（20.8 公斤）. 在拉萨机场因为身上人民币不够付超重费用，只好给导演洛桑打了求救电话。马上拉萨旅行社张燕醇 女士就给我回了电话，让我放心登机。 第二天李林波经理去拉萨机场把地毯取了回来，直接寄出来啦.
July 10, 2016
We have had a fantastic time in Tibet!
The sights we visited in Lhasa were very impressive. For many years I wanted to see the Potala Palace, and yes it is amazing! We are also glad that we have chosen St.-Regis hotel to stay in hasa because it is very pleasant to know that after each trip there will be an oasis of peace and a good bed for a good night’s sleep. Especially after visiting Namtso lake, it was quite hard during the nightbecause of the high altitude and the cold. But it was worth it!
We visited a lot of monasteries but it has never bored us:
- We visited Trurphu Monastery in the snow!
- In Samye Monastery we were fortunate to be able to experience a special ceremony because of the visit of an important Lama.
- From the Nunnery in Chimpuk at the base of the hill it was a challenge for us to reach the original meditation cave of Guru Rinpoche. But through the constant encouragement of our lovely guide Dhokar and our responsible driver we achieved!
- At Kubum Monastery we were able to see a large Thangka of Shakyamuni Buddha hanging on the wall.
- In Tashilumpo Monastery we were lucky to see the monks making huge amounts of butter and tsampa sculptures for a festival. And last but not least, one of the highlights was the visit to Mt; Everest Base Camp and to glance at the very rooftop of the world!
On the way back to Lhasa our driver stopped in a village because he heard something about a horse race, and yes after some hours we were rewarded, 20 farmers in colourful traditional costumes arrived on horseback and showed their special riding skills. This was an unexpected surprise which resulted in some beautiful pictures!
So we want to thank you all, and specially our guide Dhokar an driver, for the good care and the lovely time we spent together.
Thanks and best regards,
Petra & Kurt
July 7, 2016
Thank you very much for the excellent arrangements.
I have really enjoyed my time in Beijing and Lhasa.
MS Echo , Mr. Luo Sang and drivers were very helpful and nice.
The hotel in Lhasa was excellent.
Thank you very much.
June 29, 2016
Have a question? Get answers from our travel experts soon!
- Your Question:
- Your Name:
- Your Email: