What our customers say
Sorry for late reply.
Now I'm ready for the feedback.
1) About your service.
Your service is very impressive, honestly.
Consistently prompt response with rich detail made you reliable.
For foreign customers who are able to reach you only via online means, personally, I think it is necessary to make sure you are trustworthy.
And you did it very well.
You'd answered all my requests perfectly, even if I'd changed it from time to time.
The only thing I can think of now to improve your service is about informing the timeline of the process.
Because it takes quite a long time for the whole process.
Furthermore, each one has its own specific time, especially for the train ticket.
It could be better to ensure your customer just by updating the process you're doing and a brief schedule of the next one.
2) About the tour guide service.
Gapel did his job very well.
He's a very active and skillful guide.
His service could proved his experience.
He showed his great knowledge in all places I've visited, not only things in guidebook but also local ways which I think it is what most foreign customers expect from this kind of tour.
Moreover, he can adjust the plan according to real situation quite well.
Comparing to other groups I'd talked to, it showed that he has a very good adaptable skill.
However, maybe because he's so active, sometimes he's too rush and bring us to break the queue.
Even it's good not to waste my time standing for queue, but I'm not sure whether it's a common thing to do or not for the locals.
By the way, he's still a great guide for me.
3) About the tour arrangement.
Generally speaking, your tour was far more better than my expectation.
Warm welcome, good transportation, comfortable accommodations.
The planned attractions were all impressive and not too tight.
The itinerary was flexible enough to adjust to an unexpected situation.
Actually I've done my tour in quite different order from your itinerary because of many unexpected conditions.
I think you may know about it.
Especially the accident that made me unable to go to the base camp as scheduled.
I think it was a very lucky accident.
If it had not happened, I would have had to stay near the base camp and may be sick of the altitude sickness.
Because of this event, I had to stay in a town in lower altitude which was much more comfortable.
Even I had to wake up very early and drive for 2 hours in the next morning, I think it's better than stay up there.
I think you can offer this as a choice for your future customer.
Finally, I would like to thank you again for a very impressive experience in Tibet you provided for me.
I hope my feed back can help you to improve your future service.
May 20, 2014
Here is some feedback from our Tibet tour
- Tour guide Tashi was excellent. His level of English was very good, his knowledge of all monasteries, mountains, areas etc was outstanding. Even if we had a question for him where he was not sure of the answer, he would ask the local monks or villagers and let us know. He was always very accommodating regarding the tour, and if we were not extremely in the mood to see another temple, then he would adjust his information to us to make the experience enjoyable and not drawn out. He always gave us good tips regarding the altitude and what to eat, took us to some great restaurants and always made sure we were ok and having a good time. He made our trip!
- Regarding the tour itself, it was very well laid out. Even though we missed our first day because of bad weather in Lhasa, we never felt rushed to get to Everest and to have to acclimatise too quickly. Thank you for your help during the period when we had our flight to Lhasa changed. Lhasa was beautiful and snowed the day after we landed so it made all of the mountains look even more spectacular. We knew there would be a lot of driving every day to get to the next location, so it was good to break things up with sights such as Yamdrok Lake, Sakya montastery etc and other things like that.
- Regarding the hotels, overall they were good and the breakfast in the morning was always good. However, the hotel in Tingri was quite bad and had no heat, hot water or electricity in the morning. The hotel in Zhangmu was ok but the bathrooms could have been better.
- Finally, the driving overall was good except a few issues with speeding. We understood there were speed checkpoints and we could only arrive at a certain time to the next destination. We found that the driver would speed through the most dangerous of places (driving up the mountains with very sharp turns) and then we would end up having to wait at the side of the road because we would get to the next checkpoint too early. This made no sense to us as we asked the driver many times to slow down yet he did not comply. We were always happier to drive a bit slower to take care and so we didn’t have to wait on the side of the road for check points so many times. As we were in the car for so many hours a day, this made quite a difference in our experience as we would have preferred to go slower and enjoy the scenery more instead of speeding. I understand that it may be the way Tibetans drive but we asked many times to go slower, especially up and down mountain passes, but we still felt that the driving was a little dangerous in some places.
Overall, your service during organising of the tour was fantastic, so thank you very much. The tour was very much as we expected and that you had described, which was good as there were no surprises. Our tour guide was excellent and one of the highlights of our trip. Please pass on our thanks again to him. We will definitely be recommending you, your agency and Tashi (our tour guide) to our friends.
Thank you very much for everything.
May 20, 2014
Thanks all are fine and good.
Lob San your guide tour he is very good . We like him a lot and the driver too!!
All the best
May 17, 2014
Thank you very much for your Organisation and your service!
Our trip to Tibet was very nice and recommendable .
Your organization worked out in nearly every point. And you always met our expectations.
Here a detailed review from my side:
The contact with you was all the time very pleasant. You always replied very fast on all my requests. You always tried to fulfill our wishes. Big thanks for that!
Our tour guide Tin and our driver were very nice. Tin had good knowledge,explained a lot to us and was always helpful in any case. Our driver did a very good job as well. We always felt save while driving with him.
I can really recommend both of them!
The tour arrangement was very nice. We saw a lot and had always enough time to experience the sights and the scenery.
The only sad point was that at our first stop in Shigatse the hotel room was not very nice. The door was broken, you couldn't close the bathroom door and the room was very dirty and filthy, especially the floor had a lot of stains, cigarett burns and so on. On our way back we had a nice room, so I think they maybe overbooked the hotel and on our first stay we maybe got a left over room and not the room that was actually booked. We somehow made that out as we'll while we were checking in, because there were big discussions about that topic at the reception desk and Sebastian -who was with us in the group -had a very nice room.
All in all I really want to thank you for the arrangement and the organization. You totally met your expectations!
Concerning the knife I think it is maybe easier to buy a new one here in Germany, when it is so complicated with the shipping. Please keep it as a present from us, or give it to our tour guide or the driver-maybe they can use it. But again thanks for our effort in that point.
In case You need a recommendation for new clients and they maybe want to get in touch with someone that already booked a tour with you feel free to contact me.
May 8, 2014
Thanks for your email and best greetings from sunny Beijing!
Yes, my friends and I returned well & safely yesterday afternoon to Beijing and today is my first day back at work.
Quite busy, to catch up after 1 week out of office, but the wonderful experiences & impressions from last week are still with me and help to keep me happy!
We had really a wonderful holiday in Tibet and it was so impressive to see the fascinating culture, the people and of course the astonishing landscape.
It was an absolute great experience, which will stay with me for long time in my memories.
I will have to review the many pictures I took and I will send you some impressions!
Also, let me give you some more detailed feedback later on your great service you provided and the tour we did – to take it away: everything was good!
All the best regards from Beijing,
May 5, 2014
Have a question? Get answers from our travel experts soon!
- Your Question:
- Your Name:
- Your Email: