Tashi Deleg and explore every corner of the mysterious land of Tibet with TibetDiscovery.com.
We want you to have an unforgettable experience every time you travel. That's our one and only goal here at TibetDiscovery.
Who Are We?
TibetDiscovery.com is operated by Chengdu Bamboo International Tours Co., Ltd with local office in Lhasa, the capital city of Tibet Autonomous Region. We have been the local sightseeing experts offering a wide range of daily tours covering all of Tibet and its environment. We’ve been providing tour service for travelers for over twenty years. Although about 80% of our clients come from North America, we have travelers from all four corners of the globe and we are constantly adding travelers from new countries to our customers.
We provide not only private tour packages, budget join-in tours, and tailor-made tours, but also all kinds of Tibet travel services, including ticket booking, hotel booking, car rental, restaurant reservation, etc.
- To provide our clients with unforgettable tours, which will stay with them for eternity.
- To make our tours educational, relaxing and therapeutic experience, through our warm friendly service.
- To provide each visitor with an enriching sightseeing experience in Tibet.
Why Choose Us
- We are local. Our familiarity with Tibet gives us more advantages than other tour operators outside Tibet, and we also understand Tibet well.
- Trustworthy travel agency. We run our entire business based on Integrity and Honesty.
- Excellence and Professionalism in everything we do for our customers making tours easy, whether seasoned traveler or first time visitor.
- Real care customer service. We make it a top priority to listen to and learn our customers' needs, in order to make their Tibet tours more enjoyable.
- Customer Protection. We make sure that our customer’s protection is guaranteed, so that they will have a peace of mind while touring with us.
- Prompt Response 24/7. We are always there for you from the first e-mail or phone call to the moment you are safe back home.
Our staff are made up of local and international tour experts with vast experience in the tourism industry. We consistently recruit qualified staff and train them to offer our client the highest level of customer service. 2hether you contact us over the phone or via e-mail, our open-minded, qualified and warm-hearted people who work with TibetDiscovery.com will do their best to answer all your tour and trip questions since they are known for their attention to detail and rapid response to any client.
We consistently recruit qualified staff and train them to offer our clients incredibly attentive service. Career opportunities of TibetDiscovery.com have no discrimination contrary to race, color, religion, sex or national origin. All and sundry are welcome to join our happy family.
More about Our Service
Have a question? Get answers from our travel experts soon!
- Your Question:
- Your Name:
- Your Email:
Questions & Discussions
Following are latest questions and answers from our webusers and customers. You can learn many useful information from the discussion and cases. You can also join in the discussions or ask your own question. Our experts will help you ASAP.
Thanks for your attention and inquiry.
When traveling to Tibet, non-Chinese passport holders, including foreigners and Taiwaneses are required to apply and hold a Tibet Travel Permit (issued by Tibet Tourism Bureau) to visit Tibet. There is no special permit for Z Visa/Residence Permit. So, you still need a entry permit though you have a residence permit.
Most importantly, the special permit and Tibet tour must be arranged by a licensed Tibet travel agency, individuals can NOT apply and visit Tibet by themselves. Travel with Tibet Discovery, we will help you apply the Tibet Travel Permit and plan a classic itinerary covering sightseeing, transportation, hotel, etc., based on your interests.
Wish to hear you soon. Have a nice day!
Thanks for your message. I am sorry to tell you we don't have any Italian speaking tour guide now, but we have tour guides of English, French, German, Spanish and Russian.
Thanks for your help,
Thanks very much for your message. All prices quoted on our website are referring US dollar currency, and based on double occupancy and 3 star level hotel in low season for per person. The final price of a tour is subject to change according to group size, days, hotels, etc. And so far, we can only accept USD and Chinese Currency.