What our customers say
Yes we all were wary please with your organization. The arrangement with hotel were good to excellent (depending the region) for most of them. We are willing of course to recommend your services to our friends or family; who ever ask about our tour.
Keep the gentle way of dealing with your customers and it will be the improvement in itself. Gana, our guide in Nepal was outstanding and absolutely able to answer any question; we were very impressed by this man.
Best regards to all of you.
Didier & Susi
September 3, 2012
Thank you Sue. So glad you enjoyed the gifts. We are enjoying our time in Nepal...just back from Everest flight...it was amazing!! Now we are ready for home with our wonderful memories. Thank you again for all your help.
Love from Diana & Ian.
Ian & Diana
August 3, 2012
We will, I think, summarize it later, but we already know - this trip was very good. And Yes - there stays lot of places, worth to visit. We will see. There are also some other challenges and also money are problem, but China and Tibet stays very high on our "wishlist" for places to visit.
I think, we will also send you some Photoshop later...(grasshopper eating) :-)
I can tell you in name of our small group, we were very satisfied with your services and personal approach.
Thank you for this.
Romana, Peter & Ivan
August 19, 2012
Alex Reviews Nepal Tibet Tour on Trip Advisor:
“Excellent Tibet Experence”
we went to Tibet via Nepal with Tibet Discovery. It was really good expcerence to explore Tibet with them. Everything was set up smothly and well. Thank you very much Tibet Discovery we will back with you for our next trip to Tibet. Keep it up!
July 3, 2012
Dear Mrs. Jessie Wang,
Thank you for your inquiry as to how I enjoyed my Nepal Trip. Below are my comments.
- You, personally, did everything I asked you to do. I asked for a trip to Nepal and you arranged it.
- Nepal Dream did a fantastic job. The guide, Ghana something was really, really good and made my stay there very pleasant.
- The drivers were very good, because the roads were very dangerous and bumpy, and he avoided accidents, some of the best driving I have ever seen.
- The hotel accommodations were fine, but Nepal has power outages for many hours each day for everyone.
- Some of the stops in the old parts of towns were truly fantastic, great historical value and fun to walk around in.
I hope someday to still get to Tibet, and the train ride there would have been another great part. There is nothing you can do if no permits are issued.
June 24, 2012
Have a question? Get answers from our travel experts soon!
- Your Question:
- Your Name:
- Your Email: