Johnson- Experienced Tibet Travel Expert
Lhasa, Namtso Lake, Shigatse, Gyantse, Everest
China City Tour, Short Trips, Family Travel, Hiking, etc
Why not take the advantages of Johnson's Tibet & China travel experience to design a trip just for you, that suits your budget and interests. Her passion on travel and help never fades away!
OR Call him at +86-15196638742
Hello, my dear friends! This is Johnson from Chengdu Bamboo International Tours. I love sports, reading, singing, etc. But my favorite is not traveling for it’s more than favorite and I believe travel is part of my life. My major in college is tourism management. I have taken practice in hotels, tourist attractions and even worked as a guide. I also have been to a lot of places of interest, such as Jiuzhaigou, Zhangjiajie, Xian, Sanya and so on.
You can either travel or read, but either your body or soul must be on the way.
It’s time to wake up your body and get on the way. Come and take a journey to China and make a difference with me! I promise you I will take care of every step of your tour, and you need to do is to relax and enjoy.
Tibet & China Travel Tips from Johnson
Can't find the answers you want? Email or call me at +86-15196638742 , and I will get back to you immediately with full passion and consideration.
When is the best time for Tibet tour?
It is suitable for travel to Tibet from April to early November, and the best time is August and September. But if you only stay in Lhasa, you can go there any time of the year. Get real time weather report in different places of Tibet.
When is the best time for Everest tour?
Early May and early October are the best time to visit Mt. Everest. Due to the clear weather, you have great chance to see Mt. Everest's true face (if you are lucky). From December to February, you'd better not to go to this area because it is too cold - except you are real Great Adventure People.
Can I travel with children?
Tibet may not be an ideal destination for young Children. The climate and generally harsher conditions in Tibet may not be ideal for young children. The sights and attractions are not those which children like to visit and facilities will be very primitive. If you do decide to bring your young child to Tibet please ensure that you bring all your child's daily needs with you.
Are the Tibetan dogs are dangerous?
Tibetan dogs are dangerous. Do not approach any stray or wild dogs you see and carry a stick if you plan to wander off on your own or at any time after dark.
What kind of Tibet travel documents I need?
Besides a valid passport and a valid Chinese visa, you need two different kinds of permits for traveling in Tibet: the entry permit (TTB permit) and the Aliens' travel permit (if you want to visit the unopened area in Tibet). Click here to read more about "Tibet visa" and how to get them.
Please apologize my late reply. You will find my answers below.
All my questions have been answered fast and to my satisfaction.
Receiving the travel permit was a bit tricky (mainly due to the lack of english knowledge of my hotel staff). The tour itselfs was perfectly arranged and the guide showed a lot of flexibility to adjust to our wishes.
I would reccomend Tibet Discovery to everyone, who wants to visit tibet.
Great Tour! The trip to tibet has been very expensive - but the money was worth spent. The guide and driver were very nice and the tour was perfectly arranged. Also in case of misunderstandings (one of the guesthouses was below the standard I booked), Tibet Discovery found good and pragmatic solutions.
Improve communication between Tibet Discovery and Tour guide (I spent one night in a guesthouse below the standard I booked, due to a mistake in the communication), shorten time on Lake Manosavar (a few hours are enough - not neccesary to spend a night there).
December 27, 2017
Sorry it took me so long to get back to you in regard to our trip to Guilin and Xian. We had a great trip and I'm not sure I would suggest any changes. The itinerary and details you put together for us were just right for the time we had. Accommodations were also very good.
The guide and airport pick up and delivery services were excellent. Thinking back, I think we had four different guides during the duration of our trip. All of them did a very professional job and took good care of us. It is unfair to compare, but the two ladies were a notch above the two young gentlemen that we had. If we ever have the opportunity to take another excursion in China you can rest assured we will be in contact with you.
December 4, 2017
We had a fantastic tour, thank you for helping to organize it! Please find attached 3 pictures to capture some of it. You can use these if you want.
1. Is your travel consultant of our company fast enough to answer your E-mail and patient enough to answer your questions? Yes, very fast & efficient!
2. How do you comment your tour arrangements? Great, matched well with what we talked about before the tour.
3. Are you willing to recommend our service to your people who also have an interest to visit China? Yes. Strongly recommend especially our tour guide: he was the best guide that we ever had on one of these trips.
4. Your general opinion on us? Very high. Would definitely book again!
5. Do you have any suggestions on improving our services? We would have preferred to have seat belts for all of us in the car.
6. Can we use your comments of our service, the photos or other images that you took on the tour for our websites, brochures, marketing and publicity? If yes, could you please send us some of your photos by E-mail? Yes, but please do not use our names.
Friend from Netherlands
August 7, 2017
Thank you very much for everything. The tour was amazing. I will recommend you to all my friends.
Here is the evaluation:
1. Is your travel consultant of our company fast enough to answer your E-mail and patient enough to answer your questions?
The travel consultant always replied promptly to all my questions, offering lots of details.
2. How do you comment your tour arrangements?
The arrangements for the tours were excellent. I encountered no problems of any kind during the tours. The organizers paid attention to every detail, so my wife and I could enjoy the sightseeing without any headache.
3. Are you willing to recommend our service to your people who also have an interest to visit China?
I will certainly recommend you to everyone. Your professionalism truly deserves it.
4. Your general opinion on us?
You are a very detail-oriented team of professional workers dedicated to what you do best.
5. Do you have any suggestions on improving our services?
Given the high degree of professionalism that you have displayed, I truly believe that there is nothing that could be improved at this time. Congratulations!
6. Can we use your comments of our service, the photos or other images that you took on the tour for our websites, brochures, marketing and publicity? If yes, could you please send us some of your photos by E-mail?
You can use my comments, but please don't publish my e-mail. Thank you once again for everything!
May 17, 2017
Have a question? Get answers from our travel experts soon!
- Your Question:
- Your Name:
- Your Email: